Please review these Terms of Service carefully as they apply to the services on the Your Insta Manager website at “*.yourinstsmanager.com” (“Site”, “Your Insta Manager”) and your use of the Site. By using or accessing the Site, you expressly consent to each of these Terms of Service which forms a legally binding agreement between you and Your Insta Manager LLC, a Canadian Company (“We”, “Us”, “Our”).
1. The present Terms and Conditions are intended to govern all relations between Your Insta Manager and any natural or legal person using the website accessible at “*.yourinstamanager.com”, including all subdomains”
1. By using Your Insta Manager, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. Your Insta is a consulting and Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest engagement service to grow real followings
2. The List is a web viewer and search engine for Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest[M1]
3. We may change these services or provide other services through the Site from time to time. We reserve the right to make changes, suspend, withdraw and/or update any information or content of the Site and the services offered without any prior notice and without incurring any liability.
4. Unless stated otherwise, all services are provided based on the subscription package the user select. The terms of these packages are subject to change without any prior notice
5. You are required to register with our site and pay any fee charged to receive the full services
6. All users of the services provided at Your Insta Manager must be at least 18 years of age or older. You may not use the services offered and may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Us. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
1. Before using the Services, the User shall create an Account. To create her/his Account, the User needs to enter his/her Login Details.
2. The User is fully liable for keeping his Login Details confidential. The User shall not use the Account or the Login Details of another User, nor to disclose his Login Details to a third party.
3. The User is solely liable for any use of his/her Account by himself or by any third party. Your Insta Manager shall not be liable for any misuse or fraudulent use of the User’s Login Details.
4. In order to ensure the security of the Site and to prevent all fraudulent intrusion of unauthorized persons, recommended passwords must consist of at least 8 characters (including numbers, special characters, etc.). The User is encouraged to change the password on a regular basis.
5. After accessing her/his User’s Account, the User must log out by clicking the button “Log out” so that no unauthorized person can access it. Your Insta Manager cautions the User to be careful, especially when he signs in from a public computer (libraries, universities, etc.).
6. Any instructions received by Your Insta Manager which include User’s Login Details shall be presumed to have been submitted by the User.
7. The User shall inform Your Insta Manager immediately if some or all of the User’s registration information changed or is no longer valid. The User shall notify Your Insta Manager by email of any modification.
8. The Users who are already registered are only required to enter their email address and password.
9. The entering of this information by the User is deemed as a proof of his/her connection to the Site.
When the User creates its User’s Account, it must add at least one Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest’s username via Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest connect.
We may change the promotions or provide other promotions through the Site from time to time. We reserve the right to make changes, suspend, withdraw and/or update any information or content of the Site and the promotions offered without any prior notice and without incurring any liability.
changed, suspended, withdrawn and/or updated without any prior notice and without incurring any liability.
2. When a Member refers a new Client, the Client must sign-up and send a first payment before said Member receives his compensation.
3. The referred Client must stay on for a minimum of 3 months for the Member to keep his compensation otherwise, it will be removed.
3. It may take between 24-72 hours to process the compensation after a referral was successfully completed.
4. If the rules of the Referrals change, they will be applied on all future Referrals and may also be applicable on previous Referrals.
1. This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
2. We do our best to protect your login and password on our secure server. However, in case of loss of data we are not to be held responsible for any consequences of that event.
1. We require use of third-party websites, services and API to provide Our services through the Site. Therefore, We require that your use of the Site be in compliance with all applicable terms of usage, including:
3. We, Our affiliates, members, employees and agents will not be responsible or liable for the content, activities, offerings, privacy practices or terms of usage of other websites.
4. Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
1. You agree to not use the Site and Our services to: solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else; bully, intimidate, threaten, or harass any user; do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory; violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person; cause a breach of contract between you and a third party; do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Site (in Your Insta Manager sole discretion); and/or facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms of Service.
2. You are solely responsible for complying with all, and may not use the Site for activities that violate any, laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations. This includes but is not limited to all applicable laws regarding online conduct.
3. You agree not to use, or to encourage or permit others to use the Services in contravention of any applicable law, statute, ordinance and/or regulation or in breach of Your Insta Manager’s rights or the rights of any third party.
1. The Site, the Services, and any software, hardware, platform, server, code, or other materials used in connection with the Site and the Services (collectively “the Proprietary Materials”) all of which are owned by Your Insta Manager and/or its affiliates contain proprietary and confidential information not available to the public and protected by intellectual property and trade secret laws, including without limitation the Uniform Trade Secrets Act as well as trademark and copyright protections. Subject to your continued compliance with the terms of this Agreement, including without limitation payment of all sums due hereunder, Your Insta Manager hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Site and the Services on a computer. You shall not, by or through any representative, agent, employee, director, officer, shareholder, partner, member, or third party, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, attempt or purport to discover any source code; sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in or to the Proprietary Materials; copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works of (or based on) the Proprietary Materials, in whole or in part; or use modified versions of the Proprietary Materials, including without limitation obtaining unauthorized access to the Site or the Services. You may access the Site only through the interfaces provided by or through Your Insta Manager. No documents obtained on or through the Site or the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, disseminated or transmitted in any form whatsoever or by any means whatsoever, including, without limitation, electronic or mechanical means, photocopying or recording, without the prior written authorization of Your Insta Manager or of the holder of the rights.
2. All product names and company logos contained in any of Your Insta Manager’s website(s) are the trademarks of their respective owners. Use of copyrighted material is subject to any terms specified by the owner of said material. Your Insta Manager may provide links, banner ads and other product representations on the Sites. Such material may, or may not, be owned by Your Insta Manager and may have restrictions on use. You are responsible for ensuring your own compliance with use of copyrighted material obtained on the Sites. Advertisements and references to third party products do not imply endorsement of Your Insta Manager’s products or services.
USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE PRODUCT, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. Your Insta Manager EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANY GOODS OR TANGIBLE MATERIALS PROCURED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF ORIGIN, MANUFACTURER, OR PRODUCER, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. Your Insta Manager EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SERVICE PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (ii) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET LICENSEE’S EXPECTATIONS, AND (iii) ANY ERRORS THAT IMPAIR THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE REPAIRED.LICENSEE ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSS FROM DAMAGE TO ITS COMPUTERS, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, DRIVES, CODE, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND OTHER PROPERTY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER CAUSED IN ANY MANNER OR BY ANY METHOD FROM MATERIAL
TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED OR SENT USING THE SITE. YOU ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUSES, MALWARE, WORMS, OR OTHER PROGRAMS OR MATERIALS TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH THE SITE.
2. Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
1. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Stripe, other payment gateways, or your credit card company.
3. These Terms of Service supersede any prior agreements between you and Us for the use of Our services.
4. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
5. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms of Service, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to these Terms of Service.
6. These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time without notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review it periodically.
7. Your Insta Manager is not affiliated with Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest, Facebook or any Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest third-party partners in any way. This product uses the Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest. All Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest.
8. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest rules and all applicable law. You use Your Insta Manager at your own risk.
9. We have no liability, and you waive any claim against Us, if your Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest account is suspended or banned for any reason, or if some of your content gets deleted or removed. We require your Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest username and password to obtain required information for Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
10. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed.
11. We are not responsible if your account with Us or your Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest account are affected by spam or fake or inactive followers. Images liked by Us or related services are chosen through hash-tagging - we cannot guarantee photos liked to be of appropriate material. (Example: photos containing nudity with the hash-tags #fitness #nutrition)
1. To receive the Services, the Client must pay in full the amount stated on the day of placing the Order through one of the following payment methods:
A. Credit Card
2. No service will be provided in the absence of payment.
1. Nothing herein creates a partnership, joint venture, employment, or other relationship between the parties, and neither party shall hold itself out as having the authority to act on behalf of or bind the other to any obligation.
1. Your Insta Manager may, in case of a violation of the Terms by the User as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Your Insta Manager, (i) immediately terminate the User’s Account, (ii) delete any Content stored on its Account or on the Site, (iii) cancel the User’s Login Details, (v) suspend or interrupt User’s access to all or part of the Site/Services Tool, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without incurring any liability. The User is exclusively liable for the creation of backup and replacement copies of any information submitted to or gathered from Your Insta Manager. Your Insta Manager is not liable for any costs associated therewith. Nothing herein shall be deemed to waive any other right of recovery, at law, equity, or otherwise, to which Your Insta Manager may be entitled.
2. If the Account is inactive for a period of six (6) continuous months, Your Insta Manager may delete this Account. The User may terminate her/his Account at any time.
3. At any time, up to 24 hours before the next payment is processed, the Client can decide to terminate his subscription through his customer portal on the Site. Although the termination of the subscription is immediate, it can take 24-48 hours to process the removal of the Client’s information from the daily worksheets. During this time, the service may continue on the Clients account until the removal process is complete.
4. The clients re-occurring payment term will automatically recur for the same amount on the same term if you fail to cancel, notify us for cancellation or receive a discounted rate.
1. Since Your Insta Manager is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer, the client is responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
2. If clients cancel after they agree to continue or don’t cancel prior to new billing there are no refunds. Clients can finish the month and service will be terminated for any following months.
3. Refunds may only be issued within 24 hours of the original sign-up. This does not apply for the monthly renewal.
1. Your Insta Manager shall not be liable to any party in the event that the performance of any obligation hereunder is rendered impossible by any circumstance beyond Your Insta Manager control and not created by Your Insta Manager own act or omission, including flood, fire, internet interruption, electrical interruption, communication failure or interruption, satellite disruption, and other natural disasters, war, riot or social unrest, work stoppage, act of terrorism, and Acts of God. .
2. DUE TO TECHNICAL UNCERTAINTY OF THE INTERNET Your Insta Manager MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TEMPORARILY SUSPEND THE USE OF THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES EITHER FOR TECHNICAL REASONS OR MAINTENANCE.
3. IN NO EVENT SHALL Your Insta Manager OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SUCCESSORS, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF SITE AND SERVICES.
4. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF Your Insta Manager TO ANY USER OR OTHER PARTY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY SUCH PARTY TO Your Insta Manager AS CONSIDERATION FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
5. In no event shall Your Insta Manager or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Your Insta Manager and its affiliated Sites, even if We or Our authorized representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
1. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of Canada without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any claim relating to Your Insta Manager or Its website(s) shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site also apply.
2. ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THESE TERMS, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL COURTS IN QUEBEC, CANADA. ANY DEFENSE OF LACK OF PERSONAL JURISDICTION, IMPROPER VENUE, OR FORUM NON CONVENIENS IS HEREBY WAIVED.
3. EACH PARTY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ASSERTED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM, AND/OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
Please read these Terms carefully. Should you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always aiming to improve our services!